Compliance with standards
- All pages on this site are written in proper HTML5 code. Writing the right code ensures proper work of assistive technologies used by people with disabilities (such as screen readers for the use of the blind).
- The site is designed in contrasting colors that allow optimal use for the visually impaired and color-blind.
- The content on the website is semantic and contains titles, info tables, lists, paragraphs, standard links, form controls and image descriptions if they are meaningful.
The display on the website
- You can resize the texts on the site by using the CTRL + keyboard or using the menu.
- Increasing the text by 200% will display the site as displayed on mobile devices – for the best view of the content.
- The recommended minimum resolution for viewing the site is 980 pixels wide. It should be noted that even at a lower resolution than this site can be viewed.
- The site is adapted for viewing on mobile devices (responsive)
- The fonts on the site are sans serifs – that is, they do not contain edges that interfere with the reading sequence.
- You can browse the site without CSS and get a proper result.
- The dynamic information carousels can be stopped and operated using a keyboard / mouse.
- If you want to make other changes to the size of the texts and colors on the site, you can do so using the browser. Feel free to follow the instructions for changing colors and fonts in the browser. These changes will affect all the sites you view using your browser. Some sites may not respond to changes because they are inaccessible.
How to run the site using a keyboard
Pressing the Tab key repeatedly will take you through the various links on the page. Pressing Enter will activate the link. Note that pressing Tab will take you to the next link and pressing Shift + Tab will take you back to the previous link.
In addition, the site allows the use of shortcut keys that allow you to quickly reach important pages or areas of the site.
Activating the keyboard shortcuts depends on the browser you are using:
- In Internet Explorer, Chrome and older versions of Firefox: Press the Alt key and the number or letter key according to the list. For example, if you want to go to the home page, press Alt + 1.
- In Firefox 3 or later: Press the Alt + Shift + number or letter as listed. For example, press Alt + shift + 1 to get to the home page.
The structure of all the pages on the site is the same and includes the following units:
- Links to keyboard shortcuts
- Top menu – search and contact details
- Website navigation menu.
- Main menu – contains main links to lobby pages and main topics
- Page title and subheading
- Page Content
- Under footer menu
All menus are built using lists to allow easy orientation.
Accessibility of the place
7 Kehilat Thessaloniki St., Tel Aviv
Disabled parking – 2 public on the street
Access roads to the building – accessible, without stairs
Disabled Services – Yes
Wide aisles – yes
Directional signage – Yes
Elevator – yes
Contact – Info@collectivecollection.com
It should be noted that despite our efforts to make all the pages on the site accessible, the attachments such as PDF and video files are still in the accessibility stages and we are working to complete this.
If you need a document that appears on the website and is not accessible, please contact us with a link to the place and we will take care of it as soon as possible.
If you find a component or page that is not accessible on the site, we will be happy if you contact us and we will take care of repairing it as soon as possible.
For comments and suggestions, please contact us: